ASF President John Smart
Slides, Audio, and Video | Articles and Books
Blogs: Ever Smarter World | Medium | Twitter: 可以连接国外网的软件
可以加速国外软件的加速器 seeks to be the world’s best introduction to two things:
1. General futures thinking
2. Professional foresight practice.
It covers key habits, skills, specialties, methods, models, frameworks, goals, and values that professionals use to improve personal and organizational foresight. It also explores key megatrends in 21st century futures, and strategies for creating more adaptive societal and global futures. It is written from an evidence-based, big picture, acceleration-aware, and evo-devo perspective.
A draft version of the Guide is free online at 连接国外网络的软件下载.
A print version will arrive on Amazon in Fall 2020.
Newsletter of 可以加速国外软件的加速器. Brief items to grow personal, organizational, societal, global, and universal foresight and adaptiveness in this amazing, disruptive, ever-accelerating world.
8,900 subscribers in Mar 2020.
Join the network!
The Science of Performance Curves, an EDU Workshop, is presently in the planning stage. This Workshop will explore:
- What explains the differential rates of acceleration in our technology performance curves (computing, storage, bandwidth, energy production, etc.) as documented in Performance Curve Databases?
- The greatest marginal gains in technological performance are found in systems where the rates of 可以连接国外线路的加速器 and virtualization are the fastest. Why is this so? What are its key business, policy, and social implications?
- Can we develop better predictive theories for the growth and future of technology performance curves?
EDU is ASF’s international community of scholars and philosophers exploring evolutionary and developmental processes in complex adaptive systems. Interested in learning and advancing the science and systems theory of complexity, adaptation, and change? What is predictable in complex systems? What is accelerating change? Where and why does it occur? How do we differentiate between predictable and unpredictable processes in the universe and its subsystems? Join us to discuss these critical topics of research, policy, and foresight.
1. Can ASF help your organization with consulting, talks, reports, seminars, or workshops? See our Services page.
2. Looking for a good wiki directory of global foresight? Visit Global Foresight.org, ASF's wiki directory of Networks, Events, Programs, People, Orgs, and Resources for emerging global foresight culture.
3. Desire a credential in foresight work? See Foresight Graduate Programs - Global List, ASF's list of top Primary and Secondary graduate programs in professional foresight. Consider these if you want interdisciplinary training in thinking about issues of global progress and accelerating change.
4. Are you a foresight student, educator, researcher, employer, alum, or advocate? Join the Foresight Education and Research Network (FERNweb.org), a global community of foresight students, researchers, educators (K-12, university, professional) and employers working on projects to advance foresight education and research.
5. Like to meet other foresighted folks in your local community? Start a Future Salon, on your own or with a co-moderator. Invite interesting local thinkers to give free talks on future-oriented topics once a month (or less), and go to dinner afterward for more conversation. Grow your network of change- and innovation-oriented friends!
Articles - Articles and Books by ASF President John Smart.
Presentations - Audio, Video, and Slide presentations by ASF President John Smart.
Buttons/Banners & Logos
Evolution, Development, and Complexity 2017: Evolutionary and developmental models of societal change.
可以连接国外线路的加速器: Strategies for finding and keeping great foresight jobs.
Evo Devo Universe 2008: Understanding predictable and unpredictable processes of change.
Metaverse Roadmap Summit 2006: Building the 3D Web
Accelerating Change 2005: Intelligence Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence (IA and AI)
Accelerating Change 2004: Physical Space, Virtual Space, and Interface
Accelerating Change 2003: Exploring Accelerating Change